2015 College Board
Congratulations and “Thank You” to the members of our 2015 elected College Board. Click here for details.
Mount Erin Connect
As a member of Mount Erin Connect you can do as little or as much as you want to or can offer. Come along and be kept up to date with College developments and request further information on different topics that interest you and ask questions. You can also have the opportunity to contribute around the College as current members have chosen to do when their time permits.
We encourage you to keep an eye on our College website and the Families page for updated information and events in and around our College. The College website is www.mounterin.vic.edu.au
There are a range of scholarships available for various year levels. Most close at the end of January each year. For more information and to apply, visit www.education.vic.gov.au/scholarships or call Andrea Constantino, Education Partnerships, on 9637 3367.
Summary of key scholarships
- Constable Howell Memorial Scholarships (students completing Year 8)
- Dammery Educational Trust Scholarships (students completing Year 10)
- John and Maud Askew Scholarships (students completing Grade 6, Year 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- RS Marr Scholarship (students completing Year 8)
- RM Ansett Trust Scholarships (students completing Year 9)
- The David Burgess Foundation Award (students completing Year 12 – closes October)
- United World Scholarships (various scholarships available with different closing dates)
- VADC and Ivy Blair Scholarships (students completing Year 10)
- Several scholarships available for children who have parents within the Police Force, Tram, Train, Bus Union and for other specific occupations.