RE__application_forms_for_the_Website.Application Process for 2017
There is a two step application process for the Sports Academy:
1. Application form. The application must include:
- Most recent school report
- Two references (school and coach)
- Video footage (if possible)
2. Contact will then be made from the college to arrange an interview time with a member of the Sports Academy Team.
Selection is based on the following key criteria:
- Sporting Ability
- Academic Achievement
- Interpersonal Qualities
Submission date for applications for Sports Academy for 2017: Week 5, Term 2 – Friday 13th May 2016 by 4.00pm
Once all applicants have been interviewed, letters will be sent home stating whether the applicant was successful in obtaining a position in the program, placed on a waiting list or regretfully declined.
Interviews will take place on Friday 20th May 2016 – Week 6, Term 2.
First round offers will be released on Friday 3rd June 2016 – Week 8, Term 2
**Note well: Applicants may only apply for 1 ENHANCED PROGRAM.